Search This Blog

Saturday 11 April 2009

First get together night success!

On behalf of everyone who turned up - many thanks Graham for organising the night. I'm sure it was most appreciated by all there.
I recall about nine of us being there. Conversations ranged all over - how to use my new camera, what does this mean, what do these settings do, what can I do with raw files; suggestions about cleaning, enhancing and saving images - and I believe we all had a great time. And we all learnt something as well!
I for one would like to see such nights become a regular feature of our club's activities. What do other members feel? Leave a comment here, or have your say at next general meeting. Thanks again Graham.

2 comments:

Patti said...

sounds like it was a great success, sorry I missed it.

Kate H said...

A great night, I certainly solved a few problems, met a few new people and had a laugh! Let's keep it going!! Top idea Graham!