Search This Blog

Friday 23 January 2009

The New Look Blog

As you can see I have been having a play with the blog over the last few days. If anyone is having problems viewing it on their screen please let me know.

I have tried to keep all the Club information on the left hand side - Contact information, Upcoming events and you can use the Label links as a quick way of finding information such as competition rules, results and set subjects without wading through the post archives.

Hope this makes the blog a bit more user friendly. If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see here, or if you have any information or photos you would like to post, let me know.

3 comments:

Roger said...

Great job on the new look. Nice clean design and easy to read. Thanks for putting the time into this.

Anonymous said...

Love it Patti!! You are a superstar, it looks soooo professional! Can't wait to catch up at Feb meeting!

Anonymous said...

Okay I have to confess Shane rejigged the HTML template to make it three columns. Hey but the colour scheme is all me (Pick the airheaded artist of the two of us)Yeah and the computer nerd.